What are the risks of contacting HPV infection when in contact with anal wart?
At risk for Hepatitis A, Helminthiasis, amebiasis apart from HPV
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
The risk of acquiring Oral HPV infection can not be ruled out through Anilingus (oro-anal contact).
Moreover, the individual is also at risk for so many other STDs (if not any ulcerative STDs) like pharyngitis due to Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Hepatitis A, endo-parasitic infection, Amebiasis, Giardiasis etc.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of hpv infection
- Genital hpv infection causes
- Recurrent hpv infection
- What causes hpv infection
- Std hpv infection causes
- What are the symptoms of hpv infection?
- What is genital hpv infection
- What treatment should i take for hpv infection
- Recurrent hpv infection causes
- Throat hpv infections causes