What are the causes of pain below sternum while on Bactrim?
Hi and welcome.
Yes, I think that some tests should be done to rule out pancreatitis, or aortic dissection. These are most serious conditions which may have similar symptoms. If course, there are much more common and less serious issues such as gastritis, gallbladder attack or pleurodinia but if pain isn't improving on painkillers and rest, you should check pancreas markers and do lung x-rays. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for Pain below sternum
- Treatment and cure for Pain below sternum
- Tender pain below sternum pregnant
- Abdominal pain below sternum
- Twisting pain below sternum
- Pain below sternum pregnancy
- Pain below sternum wax and wane
- Diagnosis of Pain below sternum
- Symptoms of Pain below sternum
- Pain below sternum causes
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?