Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive after a stillbirth. Will I be able to conceive?

May 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 4909 Questions
Hi Doctor, im 28 yrs old, i had a still born baby girl in 2009 thru C-Section. I was told i can conceive again which me and my husband have been trying since XXXXXXX of 2010.I Have not been able to conceive till date. Now since XXXXXXX of 2012 im undergoing treatment for proper mensuration and since September 2012 im undergoing Fertility treatment which includes Uphigene from 3-7 day, Dexona for 10 days half a tablet, duphaston from 16th day for 10 days and F-Gam for 3 months. im also going thru folicular study and took HMG on the 5th day of this month, still my foliculles don't seem to grow as expected. Ipremim GETTING WORRIED, Will i be able to conceive???
Posted Sun, 11 Nov 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 7 hours later
Thanks for the query.

The response to HMG differs from person to person and also cycle to cycle in same person.
According to the response the dose may need to be altered.
And some woman may respond slower than usual.
So continue the follicular study and other medicines for this month possibly you can get mature follicle and can conceive.
If not next time the dosage of the HMG can be increased with your doctor's advice which can probably bring the desired effect.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor