Trying to conceive. What are the chances of getting pregnant while I am ovulating?

Dr. Aarti Abraham

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 5 Feb 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Question: my husband and i have been try for a baby for five years. however i have done lots of test and was told by a doctor that i am not produce enough eggs. I bought a ovulation test few weeks ago and it came on the ovulation test that i was ovulating on day 9of my cycle, does this means that i have started produceing eggs again ?is there a possibility that my chance of getting pregnant has increase?
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 13 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for writing in to us.
I would request you to attach your tests that have been done so far , so that I can help you better.
Also, details of your menstrual history , medical history etc would be of great help.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.