Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Tried tablets by AMi for premature ejaculation but no change. What is the best treatment available?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1853 Questions
Im 21 years old and have had Premature ejaculation every since i can remember, iv tried various techniques and used tablets provided from AMi but no change. what is the best treatment available
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 32 minutes later
Thanks for your query.

I can understand your concern as premature ejaculation is very distressing condition.

Please provide me following information which will help me to understand your case and help you better:
•     Intravaginal ejaculatory latency time IELT (time taken to ejaculate) : it is better if it measured with clock or stopwatch
•     Any effect of condom on IELT
•     Which unsuccessful techniques you have used
•     Drug name and doses used by you for this problem
•     Age at which sexual activity was started
•     Frequency of sexual activity

But let me assure you that PME is very much treatable and I will guide you to overcome it in best possible means.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor