Tickling feeling in vagina, urinating problem and purple lumps under breasts. What does this indicate?

Dr. Grzegorz Stanko

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have a tickling feeling in my vagina and feel like I want to pee a lot but when I go to the bathroom hardly any pee comes out. Tickling feeling is constant plus I have a sore on the outside left skin in my groun that's painful. I also keep getting recurring red purple lumps that are squashy but hard to pop. I get them under my breasts too. Pls help
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Your strange feeling in the vagina and urinating problem are most likely caused by urinary tract infection (urethra most likely). You may also have frequent urinating (especially during the night), lower abdominal pain and fever. Groin pain can be present with this condition however inguinal hernia should be ruled out. Hernia usually gives a lump in the groin and pain when coughing. Purple lumps under your breasts and in the groin are probably miliaria or fungal infection. This areas are very specific as there is moist environment. It disturbs skin function and allows fungi to grow. I suggest you to have urine analysis and groin ultrasound. In case of urinary tract infection, antibiotic is necessary. You should also increase mineral water intake and cranberries supplementation. Please try to keep mentioned areas clean and dry. If it wont help, you should consult dermatologist. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.