Symptoms: Head swimming, mild dizziness , slight buzzing sensation in
I don't see anything serious right now.
Hello and welcome to 'Ask a Doctor' service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
It is clear that there is nothing serious in your condition after all these tests resulted negative.
However, these symptoms may also be associated with after effects of alcohol (if at all do).
If no lifestyle problems then viral infections, for example, may be a possibility.
In rare cases, neurological conditions in the first stages such as multiple sclerosis may cause such symptoms.
For this just follow up with your Doctor in order to exclude it as a possibility.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thyroid gland function to be evaluated.
Okay then, I think that there is not a serious condition that is causing your issues.
However, another direction to consider is to evaluate your thyroid gland function.
Sometimes thyroid gland dysfunction may result in symptoms similar to yours.
Hope I helped you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?