Suggest ways to reduce blood sugar levels
Glucose tolerance test
Noted your question.
Fasting sugar and Hba1c are not always linear. which means that Fasting sugars can be elevated but with a normal Hba1c. your Fasting glucose is above 100 which indicate Impaired Fasting glucose. May I suggest you to get a 75 gram glucose tolerance test done? This is a simple test which will predict your chances of getting future diabetes.
Till you arrange for this test, you may do weight reduction and exercise which will be helpful to bring down your Fasting glucose levels.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest food that can reduce blood sugar
- How to reduce blood sugar levels immediately
- Suggest medication to reduce sugar levels
- How to reduce blood sugar level
- Suggest precautions to reduce elevated sugar levels
- How to reduce blood sugar level quickly
- How to reduce fasting blood sugar level
- Suggest suitable ways to reduce cholesterol level
- Suggest ways to reduce pimples
- Does whisky reduce the sugar blood levels