Suggest ways to prevent cervical cancer
Thanks in Advance.\
Vaccination is protective
I can certainly understand your concerns.
I apologize for the delayed response owing to my work schedule.
I have worked through your query in detail.
Yes cervical cancer has few genetic implications.
But majority of cases are sporadic in nature secondary to acquisition of HPV virus due sexual act.
The best way to prevent is to avoid sexual promiscuous nature.
Also Vaccination against HPV virus using Gardasil or Cervarix offers greatest degree of protection.
Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe these medications to you.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High bilirubin and cervical cancer
- Green poop cervical cancer
- Action taken to prevent cervical cancer slogan
- Does mirena prevent from cervical cancer
- Vaccine for cervical cancer prevention
- Meth use and cervical cancer
- Tingling in legs cervical cancer
- Eye twitch and cervical cancer
- Implantation bleeding and cervical cancer
- Neurofibromatosis cervical cancer