Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms from Suboxon
Ibuprofen or tylenol for pain.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Opiate withdrawal are really distressing and painful.
Till you get to your doctor, some over the counter drugs can help you to deal with withdrawals:
For pains: acetaminophen (Tylenol) or NSAIDS like ibuprofen (Advil).
Loperamide (Imodium) if you have diarrhea.
If you’re experiencing nausea, you might try medications like dimenhydrinate (Dramamine).
You can also try antihistamines like Benadryl if there is problem in sleeping.
Also drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
You can take the respective drug depending on your symptoms.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to discuss further.
Kindly close the discussion if you are satisfied with response and give your valuable feedback.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vicodin withdrawal symptoms and treatment
- Suggest remedy for severe withdrawal symptoms from suboxone
- Suggest treatment for acute withdrawal symptoms of codeine
- Treatment and cure for withdrawal symptoms
- Treatment and cure for depo withdrawal symptoms
- Suboxone withdrawal symptoms timeline
- Geodon withdrawal symptoms treatment
- Treatment and cure for acute withdrawal symptom
- Treatment and cure for caffeine withdrawal symptoms
- Suboxone withdrawal symptoms
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder