Suggest treatment for white spots on the penis

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi I have what looks like a 2 white heads on the XXXXXXX of my penis, I've tried popping them but nothing happens they only go red and get larger due to irritation and I also have one on the inside of my foreskin just below my XXXXXXX they have been there for some time and was wondering if you could help, my girlfriend does get thrush quite alot and I was wondering whether this could be to do with that
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be molluscum contagiosum, milia or epidermoid cysts, upload pictures

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I am Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, a dermatologist.
According to your complaints it can be molluscum contagiosum, milia or epidermoid cysts.
I would recommend you to upload the photographs of these spots so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D