Suggest treatment for white bumps on left eyeball
Anti allergic medication
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This redness is allergic conjunctivitis. As you have not mentioned if there is any discharge mor so in the morning. If there is dischsrge also that will indicate bacterial infection. Otherwise this redness will respond to anti allergic drops and if severe anti allergic tablets like cetrazine or allagra eill help.
The white patch is pingicula and was there for some time,a relatively harmless condetion which was there for sometime and has become visible due to re back ground.
Provide me with details if the eye is stuck up in the morning and get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
Actually , no real secretions from that eye, the right however is crusty in the morning with nothing wrong. Odd.
BTW- I'm taking Bactrim & Doxycycline for a insect bite, that got infected.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Small red bumps on face suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for bump on the finger joint
- Eyeball bumps
- Suggest treatment for bumps on forehead and behind ear
- Suggest treatment for bruised bump on shin
- Bump and bruise on forehead following fall suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for a white bump on eyeball
- Suggest treatment for itchyred bumps that turn purple
- Suggest treatment for bumps on my clitoris
- Reoccuring bumps on the pennis suggest treatment