Suggest treatment for warts on the legs and feet
Homoeopathy is realiable mode of treatment to treat warts. Medicine are safe to use and has no side effect.
Homoeopathy is based on symptom medicine are selected on the basis of complain.
There are many type of warts and medicine may differ depending upon the warts.
I would request you to send pictures of affected area for the review.
That would help me to understand the situation and selection of medicine.
Then i would suggest medicine for the treatment.
Homoeopathic medicine required
Thanks for sharing images.
After the observation it seems to be a corn. This is not a wart.
This can be easily treated with medicine.
You can start with
1 ferrum Pic 3x 4 pills twice in a day
2 Antim crud 1M 6 pills twice in a day
3 Thuja 200 6 pills twice in a day
Also get some corn cap from medical store and paste it over the corn for 2 day and repeat regularly. This will help to remove the corn from its root.
This is very easy process and safe to.
Medicine will help to remove the corn and also ensure that this will not repeat in future.
Hope this is clear to you.
In case of any query feel free to ask
Revert me after 15 days
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- Treatment and cure for viral warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of subungual warts ?
- Suggest treatment for palmar warts
- Oral treatment for warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of flat warts ?
- Suggest treatment for swollen genital wart
- Suggest treatment for itcy skin warts
- Treatment of anul warts