Suggest treatment for warts on penis shaft

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2016
Mar 2016

OBGYN
Question
I am a 21 year old male, I belive I have hpv type 6 or 11 I have been tested for stds they said I have nothing.. I have had 4 female partners in my lifetime my last one about 2 years ago gave me warts. big colossal warts bout 8 of them on the shaft of my penis. they were individual white In size of an number 2 pensel eraser so I cut them off only had very small ones on the underside of the shaft over the next year I have tryed tee tree oil only mad my skin dry now one big one came back and my faith is lost. I need a doctor for real I would pay good money to be a genie pig to find a cure. its terrible and my bowls all are snake like for 2 years my rectum bleeds since I wipe so much my skins half red half wight half dark cuz my pigment loss idn what to think honestly im not haveing babys till I get rid of every single one there smart they learn? they are close to my vains and the infections is more prone to my hair folicules. I cut one off its kinda waxy I can tell it looks like a wort I just need help ill drive to you most ppl dont take me serious my mom laughed it off in my face..
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. S Patra 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
UPLOAD SOME CLEAR IMAGES.

Detailed Answer:

I understand your current situation and mental stress. Kindly, upload some CLEAR and GOOD quality images of current lesions (Genital Wart) to know the severity and assist you better with proper guideline.

Waiting for your response and images.

Dr Soumen

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for warts on penis shaft 15 hours later
if you look close there are smaller ones. around the rim of the head is always red black inflammation but if you look at the dark spots on the shaft my skin was that coler at one point of time. like a cow splotchy pigmentation on my shins elbows and aroud my hip alittle bit on my genetals.if you look close there are smaller ones. around the rim of the head is always red black inflammation but if you look at the dark spots on the shaft my skin was that coler at one point of time. like a cow splotchy pigmentation on my shins elbows and aroud my hip alittle bit on my genetals.

Answered by Dr. S Patra 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for uploading images. Followings are my comments:

1) Smaller warts may occasionally be confused with Molluscum Contagiosum and you should undergo one histopathological examination of the lesion (Biopsy) and HPV test to confirm the diagnosis. You must consult with your dermatologist for proper management.

2) Treatment option includes A) Physical Ablation B) Topical agent

a) Physical Ablation > by Liquid nitrogen cryosurgery and Electrocauterization.

b) Topical Agents > 0.15–0.5% Podophyllotoxin gel or cream (like Warticon) is quite useful.

Imiquimod (Aldara) is a topical immune response cream, applied to the affected area. It is less irritant than above.

CONCLUSION: You must visit to your local dermatologist for clinical examination, above mentioned tests and complete prescription.

Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion, if you don't have any other query.

Wish your good health and take care yourself.

Dr Soumen

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for warts on penis shaft 1 hour later
thank you Dr. Soumen, whats your opinion on terresel as a topical agent? can you tell me how the hpv virus works just curious, I can tell you that I use to smoke ciggarets when I first started my current job as a XXXXXXX hacker I stoped cold Turkey. my job was all stamina and I realize how my body functions, right so I always have smoked weed stoped cold Turkey will the bacteria in my gut was battling the viral infection my stools whould always sink to the bottom and be paste like. when I eat certan herbs like olive leaf, ginko ,,ginseng , and yougert with a hevey meal then smoke weed my bowels work better?

Answered by Dr. S Patra 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for additional query.

1) Above topical agent is NOT quite effective to heal your lesion. You should contact with dermatologist for complete prescription.

2) I have already mentioned some topical agent in my earlier text. You can use them after consultation with doctor.

3) Take healthy diet with more green vegetables, Ispaghula husk at bed time to increase stool volume, drink more water (2.5-3 liter/ day), avoid mental stress and maintain genital hygiene properly.

Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion.

All the best.

Dr Soumen