Suggest treatment for vomiting and frequent urination
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail and i understand your concern.
You seem to be suffering from acid reflux that could have been caused by eating something unhealthy or spicy. In such scenario, i advice my patients to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for a few days.
This combination will help you with the acid reflux that causes bloating. Also, a good probiotic containing Lactobacillus should be taken along which restores the normal flora of your intestine.
Some dietary changes will help you a lot in this. Take more of fresh yog hurt and papaya in diet. Papaya acts as laxative and helps in cleaning the bowel. Yoghurt is a natural probiotic, and it helps a lot in bloating.
Avoid spicy food and take soft and bland diet for a few days. You should not consume excessive tea and coffee, alcohol. You will start feeling better with 3-5 days time.
Even i hope your smelling issues will also get resolved on this treatment.
I hope it helps you and still if you have any questions, feel comfortable to ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination enlarged prostrate treatment
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Suggest medication for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Frequent urination and urge to vomit
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- Frequent urination and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- Child having frequent urination treatment