Suggest treatment for vascular headaches
Most likely a vascular headaches.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your details and the most likely cause of your headaches could be vascular headaches, similar to migraines. These are known to get aggravated with sex, exercise and orgasms.
However, in view of new onset of symptoms, we should also exclude other causes by doing a brain scan, such as MRI with MR angiogram brain to exclude aneurysms (abnormal dilatation of blood vessels in the brain).
Ibuprofen may be taken prior to sex, and sex can be safely done.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for sleeplessness and headaches
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggest treatment for cluster headaches
- Suggest treatment for alopecia and headaches
- Suggest treatment for terrible headache
- What are the suggested treatment for headache
- Treatment and cure for vascular headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache