Suggest treatment for varicose veins
Hello XXXXXXX , Welcome to Health Care Magic
I've gone through your query and I hope I can solve your query in this aspect.
Diseases like Varicosity or Varicose veins are primarily handled by the Endovascular and Vascular Surgeons .
From your location I can tell that there are several Institutions available nearby who offer pretty advanced and goal directed therapy in this regard .
I'd be happy to guide you further if you have any queries regarding.
Wish you good health and a speedy recovery
Please Consult the Endovascular/Vascular surgeon for further Clarity
Hi , Welcome back to the Forum
Thanks for asking back
Well there are Two aspects to it:
First of all- Varicosity (if at all there is any) could have gone worse, cause as per your description, one year is really long time and you'd have certainly noticed several symptoms by now (i.e. Discoloration of the leg distal/proximal to the affected area, ulcers, leg cramping , pain and several other symptoms). Same goes for poor blood circulation as well.
Secondly , thin skin as You've mentioned can also be judged by them(Endovascular/Vascular Surgeons) and if at all needed , they'll take necessary action regarding that by either themselves or with another help of a Plastic Surgeon(regarding reconstruction and Cosmesis) or a Dermatologist(for the medicinal part as well as beauty concerned ) .
But let me tell you that if the Color Doppler has already come negative(as you've already mentioned before) then mostly the Varicose Part is ruled out .
Still it's always better to clear any doubt regarding, so since you're certainly feeling , I'd suggest you to please visit any of the multispeciality Tertiary care hospital in XXXXXXX (I believe that's where you're logging in) where they are having established Endo-Vascular Department for a detailed physical check-up and Clarifications.
In my knowledge, Medanta has an well Established Endovascular Dept. in this regard , leading by Dr XXXXXXX Parekh & Dr Virender XXXXXXX They have a smooth OPD scheduling process also online through which you can easily figure out the dates and prior appointment like things beforehand.
You may consult there . Meanwhile stay relaxed , don't worry about it.
Also update me regarding you're wellbeing.
Wish you My Best Wishes .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Laser treatment for varicose veins
- Best treatment for varicose veins
- Suggest doctor for laser or surgical treatment of varicose vein
- Varicose veins treatment in nagercoil
- Medical treatment of varicose veins
- Private treatment for varicose veins
- Foam treatment for varicose veins
- Alternative treatment for varicose veins
- Varicose veins treatment in tamilnadu
- Self treatment for varicose veins
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?