Suggest treatment for uro-genital trauma
Passed what appeared as a blood clot in urine after slight red stream. No frequent urges before or after but did notice a slight type of pressure in penis during urinating.
No pain. Massaged end of penis and this clump came out both episodes. Then urine clear afterwards. I do drink a lot of water during week and get out of it duringvweekendcwhen together with family and drink more soft drinks & alcohol while grilling on weekends. We work opposite shifts during week
Uro-genital trauma/infection to get determined...
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concerns.
The blood clot in urine after slight red stream might be due to:
- trauma of your genital area
- infection of your uro-genital tract
- drinking of energetic/binge drinks - some of my patients reported such episodes
If I was your caring doctor would advise to run further tests for proper diagnosis:
- urine analysis (midstream portion) and culture and sensitivity testing
- sperm analysis and culture
- abdominal/uro-genital ultrasound
- if not circumcised, discuss it further with urologist (after you get the tests results) to get circumcised
For the moment, I advise to:
- continue drinking plenty of water
- avoid drinking alcohol
- avoid sex until improvement
- take OTC urine alkalinizers (magnesium citrate)
Wish fast recovery!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Spinal trauma
- Treatment and cure for brain trauma
- Treatment and cure for head trauma
- Treatment and cure for Penetrating trauma
- Closed head trauma treatment
- Treatment and cure for acoustic trauma
- Treatment and cure for Birth trauma
- Treatment and cure for Blunt trauma
- Treatment and cure for Chest trauma
- Suggest treatment for facial cellulitis following trauma to lips