Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection
To rule out Urinary tract infection
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Presence of pus cells along with presence of trace protein suggest the possibility of Urinary tract infection.
I would suggest you the following
1. Urine Culture and antibiotic sensitivity
2. Ultrasound abdomen
I hope you are not diabetic.
Consult your Physician for further testing
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection
- Female urinary tract infection treatment
- Male urinary tract infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for recurring urinary tract infection
- Urinary tract infection treatment
- Urinary tract infection amoxicillin treatment
- Treatment vre urinary tract infection
- Urinary tract infection pregnancy treatment
- Esbl urinary tract infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection and vaginal infection