Suggest treatment for teething troubles

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Homeopathy
Question: Is there any homeopathic remedy for teething troubles? My daughter is 14 months old and got her late pretty late at 13 months. Even after that the growth has been slow. She has now 4 on the upper jaw and 2 on the lower but is having loose motions now. Though the motions may be due to an infection but she is biting her thumb frequently and feels like eating only biscuits while she is unwell.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Teeth Trouble

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to Health Care magic
Teething trouble is most commonly seen in infants reason behind this is calcium deficiency in the body.
It can be easily cured with homoeopathy medicine
I am writing some medicine take as prescribed below

1 Calcarea Carb 200 6 pills once in a day
2 Calcarea Carb 6x 2 pills 3 times in a day
3 Chamommila 30 4 pills 2 times in day ( in case of loose motion )
4 Mag Carb 30 4 pills once in day ( in case of loose motion )

Hope this is clear
take this is medicine for a month and update me after the month
In case of any query feel free to ask

thanks
Dr Ratnesh Pandey

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 49 minutes later
Ok will follow this. Does Calcaerea Carb fasten the process of appearance of teeth? Also can you please advice what kind of situations podophyllum works? Is it also for loose motion?
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Calcarea carb is best selected medicine in case of delayed dentition. It help to fasten the process by recovering calcium level in body.
The best part of the medicine is this is safe for children with no side effect.

Podophyllum is also recommended in loose motion due to delayed dentition but grinding of teeth is major complained.
We also prescribe podophylum in such cases. But no need to give podophylum now.
she will have relief after the medication

Thanks
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Ok thank you for the information.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:

Have a good health
Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj