Suggest treatment for swollen ankles
IBUPROFEN 600mg one dose
Your ankle was swollen and red, were you hurt? Did you fall?
If you are not able to walk and unable to get up from sitting it seems there is a large inflammation at the joints. You should take a double dose of Ibuprofen unless you have gastritis or kidney problems. I suggest you to take MOTRIN/ADVIL 600mg one dose, continue up to 400mg thrice a day.
You get the ankle xray as well.
Take hot water bag and put it on the swollen areas on joint. you can put them on shoulder as well.
Rest on the bed and do not get out of the bed unless it is urgent and necessary. REST can cure the problem in few hours.
If you have sleep medication with you, you can take them.
Let me know if you need any more queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Treatment for swollen ankle
- Swollen ankles gout treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen ankle caused by an injury
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- Swollen ankles cause and treatment
- What is the treatment for swollen ankle
- Sprained swollen ankle treatment
- Swollen legs and ankles treatment
- Treatment and cure for swollen ankle
- Took oxandrolone treatment for few days. Will this cause any side effect?
- Feeling weak and dizzy after stomach flu. How to get relief?
- Drank a glass of phenyl. What should be done for cure?
- No sperm found in sperm analysis. Is there any medicine to create the...
- 59 years old. Passing semen with urine. What treatment should be done?
- Which specialist should I consult for pineal cysts?
- I pricked my palm on a rusty nail. Do I need tetanus shot?
- History of frequent heartburn. Having severe pain below rib cage during...
- Is the compositions for nalcon and falcon same?
- Child has fever, rapid heartbeat and started vomiting. What is causing...