Suggest treatment for sunburn on face and swollen eyelids
Bit to be concerned
Thanks for asking to healthcaremagic..
Need some more information to help better..
1)Can you upload a clear picture of your face ?
2)Any symptoms like burning or itching sensation ?
With the limited information, I think you seem to have developed photo dermatitis..
Management of this condition is primarily to implement preventive measures..In moderate to severe cases ,treatment with immunosuppressants like corticosteroids (I.e topical hydrocortisone ) would be helpful..
A dermatologist opinion is recommended...
Awaiting your reply..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Over the counter sunburn treatments
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Sunburn treatment lotions
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- Suggest treatment or medication for dark sunburn on face
- Please suggest treatment for sunburn
- Suggest treatment for swelling and burning sensation on the eyelids
- Suggest treatment for swollen face and eyes due to sinusitis
- Severe sunburn treatment
- Suggest treatment for food poisioning along with sunburn