Suggest treatment for stabbing pain in the abdomen
Stabbing pains in lower abdomen / Under Evaluation
Hi Dear !! Thanks for your query to HCM .
Read and reviewed your query and health concerns.
IN the given situation, Your husband seems to be having
stabbing pains in lower abdomen from-Acute Enteritis with BEP.
You should not have given him Magnesium citrate,as it would increase diarrhea, which initiated these pains.
The feel to go to bathroom could be from the effect of magnesium citrate or it could be from Cystitis-bladder infection accompanied with BEP(Benign enlarged prostate)
Don't Self-medicate again.
GO to ER and or consult and check with family physician.
Rule out any urinary infection along with BEP,which could be causing urine leaking with frequency.
Do Consult Urologist if need be, in consultation with family doctor.
Other causes of diarrhea with lower abdominal pain,needs to be verified and ruled out, before giving any treatment to your husband, as he is of advanced age.
He needs immediate medical attention.
So shift him to ER as soon as possible.
Hope this would help you to plan further of this complex illness of yours.
If need be, update any health issue 24 x 7 by a direct question to ME, at following HCM link-http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=70229
Dear, if satisfied,Don't forget to close this query with YOUR pleasing feedback comments to rate this reply and service, to boost the morale of incoming Emergency patients like YOU, at HCM services.
If you want to update more details and ask more update queries ,
You are most Welcome herewith !!
Wishing Good Healthy Life in time to come!!
Dr.Savaskar M.N. XXXXXXX Surgical Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for stabbing pain in groin area
- Treatment and cure for Stabbing pain
- Severe stabbing pain numbness and tingling in the vagina treatment
- Diarrhea sharp stabbing pain in stomach treatment options
- Sharp stabbing pain in abdomen
- Pregnant sharp stabbing pain in abdomen and scapula suggest
- What could cause stabbing pain on abdomen and shoulder
- Stabbing pain in the lower abdomen need medical attention
- Sudden pins and needles and stabbing pain in abdomen and ibs
- Stabbing pain on right side of abdomen