Suggest treatment for spina bifida and nydroceffalus
Jerking motion may be due to raised ICT.
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
Spina bifida may be asymptomatic or symptomatic depending on extent of the disorder.
Hydrocephalus is an enlargement of head and it is usually associated with increased intracranial tension (ICT).
Raised ICT is associated with a number of symptoms like headache, feeling of pressure, blurring of vision and other neurological symptoms.
With a background of hydrocephalus, relevant investigations are required to know the cause of this jerking motion.
The jerking motion may be associated with hydrocephalus and raised ICT.
In case ICT is elevated, measures have to be taken to reduce ICT.
I suggest you to consult your treating neurologist.
If you have more queries, I will be glad to answer.
Dr Shailja P Wahal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Spina bifida and irregular period
- Semen and spina bifida
- Spina bifida in adults treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment for spina bifida
- Treatment and cure for Spina bifida
- Spina bifida occupational therapy treatments
- Spina bifida at l5
- Want to lose weight diagnosed with spina bifida any suggestion
- Late diagnosis of spina bifida
- Treatment and cure for spina bifida occulta