Suggest treatment for side effects caused by Methamphetamine

Question
hello, i hade 2 nights party with meth, now i took supplements such as alpha lopic acid, other antioxidants, and multivitamin. now i feel tired but i still can't sleep. can i take panadol night?
Posted Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Panadol is not a sedative

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your concern in the HCM.

I am shocked to learn that you were on meth. It is a very toxic substance, that can cause havoc. It can virtually affect any organ system and the most common is neurotoxicity.

SO PLEASE AVOID THAT AT ANY POINT OF TIME IN YOUR LIFE. If you are a regular consumer, consult a local neuropsychiatrist for deaddiction.

However, regarding your current problem, I can say Paracetamol can help alleviate pain and fever but it is not a sedative. AND you must NOT have sedative after meths. It may put you into coma and can even result in death.

It is good that you have taken multivitamins and antioxidants. If you have bodily pain or headache you can take Panadol.

If you have prolonged insomnia, you shall have to consult a neuropsychiatrist as well to treat sleep cycle disorder caused by meths.

LASTLY, PLEASE AVOID METHS. THIS IS POISONOUS AND DEADLY SUBSTANCE. You are only 28 years of age and you have a long productive life. Please don't destroy that.

If you find my answer helpful, please close the thread and rate my answer.
If you have any queries, please write back.
Regards;
Dr. Kaushik