Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
I have read your query.
It seems there is muscle pull in shoulder region which is now causing cervical region involved, that is if not treated cervical sprain may start developing.
So I advise you to get xray of cervical spine in AP and Lateral view and xray of shoulder in AP View and send me the report.
Till then have tab. aceclofenac100mg +thiocolchicoside4mg twice a day, cap. pregabalin75mg+methylcobalamine750mcg at night by prescription of doctor.
Complete rest is required except for nature call.
Apply hot packs.
Avoid any type of exercise.
I hope it helps.
Dr.CHANDER XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for arm and shoulder pain due to injury
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after an injury
- Treatment frozen shoulder painful phase
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Shoulder pain treatment exercises
- Treatment for shoulder pain