Suggest treatment for shortness of breath and dizziness

Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist

Posted on Fri, 31 Mar 2017 in Lymphoma
Question: I have completed treatment for B-cell lymphoma 6 weeks ago. I have shortness of breath, dizziness and it isn't getting better. When I visited my oncologist, he asked me about my feet because they are discolored. He wanted to know if I had ever had a stroke, which I had not. Nothing else was mentioned about it since I was not there about that. Since I am not seeming to get any better I wondered if that was something I should have checked.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. You require evaluatiom

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. So a breathlessness developing after chemotherapy for lymphoma is likely to be related to either cardiac causes or pulmonary disease. Most commonly it is due to cardiomyopathy or pulmonary fibrosis or interstitial lung disease. You will require lung function test and echo test for evaluation. Moreover, please send a picture of discolouration of feet. Without seeing them, it is difficult to give an opinion.. Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D