Suggest treatment for severe white-coat syndrome
blood pressure and pulse are normal
Welcome to HCM.
This is Dr. Swarnava Dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
It is not very uncommon to have a white jacket or a white coat syndrome. You need not worry for that. If you have a good blood pressure monitor and a sphygmomanometer, you can get checked at home. Though i would prefer manual measurement by an expert, still home measurements with authentic instruments have satisfactory results.
Now coming to your vitals, blood pressure in 120s by 70s and pulse in 60s is within normal range. Your BMI or body mass is also normal. So don't be worried. Just eat healthy, do exercise regularly and get blood pressure measurements done at regular intervals.
Hope this was helpful.
Consult me for further queries.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child white coat syndrome
- Diagnosis of white coat syndrome
- Treatment and cure for white coat syndrome
- Symptoms of white coat syndrome
- Overcoming white coat syndrome
- White coat syndrome causes
- Hypnosis for white coat syndrome
- Controlling white coat syndrome
- Is white coat syndrome dangerous
- Severe white coat syndrome