Suggest treatment for severe neck pain and headaches

Excellent

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Question
I am working as IT engineer, where I spend most of my time in front of computer. from past few months I am getting sever neck pain which in turn gives unbearable headache starts from my eyeballs.. need advice on this
Posted Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar Sharma 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This is early stage of cervical spondylosis

Detailed Answer:
I have read your question and I think you are having cervical spondylosis. Keeping your neck in same position more long time is making your neck muscle fatigue. I wan to know little more detail before I advise you any thing.
1. Are you also having pain in the hand?
2. Is there any feeling of numbness and tingling?
3. Are you also drive for long hours?
Please send me answer of these questions.I will try my best to help you.
Thanks.