Suggest treatment for severe lower back and testicular pain
Gabapentin will help.
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I understand your concern.
The pain in the scrotum and sciatica were due to pinching of the anterior division of the lumbar and sacral nerves. Following the treatment by the chiropractitioner the pressure on the anterior division is relieved but the discs are now pinching on the posterior division of the nerves and producing back ache. If you do a MRI of the lumbosacral spine, this would be seen.
Gabapentin (Neurontin ) will help relieve the pain. It is best not to do any exercise with the pain. Rest and firm back support by a medical (orthopaedic ) mattress would help.
Do get back to me if you have more queries.
A muscle relaxant analgesic combination might help
Sorry for the delay in replying due to the time zone difference.
Any muscle relaxant combined with an analgesic like Paracetamol or NSAID like Diclofenac will give some relief. This may suffice till you can get a prescription for Gabapentin.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is treatment for testicular pain
- Testicular pain after back surgery
- What is the treatment for testicular pain and back pain
- Does lower back pain cause testicular pain
- How to heal lower back and testicular pain
- Tail bone lower back pain testicular pain
- Treatment of testicular pain in pranayam
- Treatment and cure for Testicular pain
- Testicular pain ayurvedic treatment
- Lower back tightness and testicular pain