Suggest treatment for severe hip pain

Dr. Rudina Balliu

Posted on Tue, 28 Mar 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I think I have a hip pointer. My right side only. Pain at the hip bone only. Did a lot of physical work yesterday.
Just woke up with it. Hurts to walk.
Answered by Dr. Rudina Balliu 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possible stress pain

Detailed Answer:
Hello ! Thank you for using Health Care Magic.
I have gone through your question and I understand your concern.
From what you prescribe its a stress pain caused by the physical excercise. The joint and muscles gets inflammed after using for a long time and working hard.
Try to rest for some days , use warm compreses, keep using Ibuprofen tablets will help the pain, use topical painkillers.
You will feel better in a couple of days.

Hope i have answered your question.
Let me know if you have any further clarifications ,i will be happy to help.
Take Care!
Dr Balliu

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T