Suggest treatment for severe headaches
Neurosurgeon's opinion/CT scan Head.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
It is extremely rare for fontanelles not getting closed till adulthood.However,some cases have been there.On the other hand,it may be some soft cystic lesion too.But,your headache can't be labelled just like that due to it.
I suggest you to get physically examined by a Neurosurgeon for the soft spot.Along with,please get a Contrast CT scan of Head(along with CT scan bone window to see for gaping in the skull bones) to see if any intracranial pathology is contributing towards your headache.
If you have any further questions,I shall be glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe headache with bp
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for severe headaches
- Treatment for severe headaches
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches due to naspopharangeal carcinoma
- Severe headache with nausea treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches and eye pain
- Suggest treatment for severe headache and continuous cold
- Treatment and cure for Severe headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache