Suggest treatment for seizures in a child
Get evaluated as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns. These episodes may be breath holding spells or seizure.
If there is no tongue bite, incontinence, frothing, weakness of limbs then seizure is less likely.
You should upload a video of episodes.
You can visit a neurologist for evaluation regarding need for eeg or brain imaging.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for spike in bp during a seizure
- Suggest treatment for seizures and neuroglycopenic symptoms
- What treatment is suggested for focal seizure
- Suggest treatment for uncontrollable leg seizures
- Suggest treatment for stress seizures
- Treatment of seizures
- Suggest treatment for tonic clonic seizures
- Treatment for seizures due to infarct in childs brain
- Suggest treatment for generalized seizure disorder
- Suggest treatment for clonic seizure