Suggest treatment for runny nose
why does it only happen when i eat and not the rest of the time?
Slight variation in the nervous wiring.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. When you eat, salivation gets triggered. The peripheral nervous system mediates its secretion and the action is mediated by a neurotransmitter called Acetyl choline. But triggering the cholinergic system often triggers other secretions like nasal secretions to occur simultaneously. You would possibly also sweating more when you eat. It is not a cause for concern and occurs in some people.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for runny nose
- Chronic runny nose problem what is the best suggested treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Best treatment for runny nose
- Treatment and cure for chronic runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Runny nose home treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose
- Is congestant used in the treatment of runny nose ?