Suggest treatment for ringing in ears
It seems to be getting louder
When I shake my head i hear what sounds like a chime otherwise it is "white noise"
Need more information
I have gone through your query.
Please give me some more information for your better management.
Information regarding vertigo, decreased hearing loss, hypertension, Diabetes and heaviness in the ear- whether you have or not. If you have, then describe one by one.
Go for pure tone audiometry and impedance audiometry to rule out hearing loss and type of hearing loss.
Description of previous treatment taken by you.
Dr Hariom Sharma, MS XXXXXXX
No online pure tone audiometry and impedance audiometry
I have gone through your follow up query; and for your kind information you need to present physically for pure tone audiometry and impedance audiometry.
Decreased hearing loss refers to the inability to hear things partially and can be tested by pure tone audiometry.
Heaviness in the ear means fullness in the ear.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Hariom Sharma MS, XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Treatment for ringing in ear but no pain
- Suggest the treatment for ear ache
- Treatment and cure for chronic ear ringing
- Suggest treatment for sinusitis and ringing in ears
- Suggest treatment for plugged ears
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Suggest treatment for blocked ears
- Suggest treatment for ear drainage
- Have vertigo and IgG deficient. Taking antibody replacement therapy....
- Shaky voice and words are not clear. What could be the reason?
- Had outer ear infection due to using cotton swab. Prescribed Neomycin...
- Undergone surgeries on neck and back. Have diabetes, arthritis and...
- Have dark brownish/red dime-sized spot. Developed fever. Should I be...
- Diagnosed with strep throat and on Zpac. Neck, mouth and teeth hurts....
- Having headache and neck pain. Esophagram result came normal and thyroid...
- Suffering from continuous nose blockages and using nasal sprays. Told as...
- Throat irritation and pain while swallowing food. Should I be worried?
- Suffering from dry throat with soft palate and uvula sagging. What is...