Suggest treatment for rib fracture
Please find detailed answer below
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
If all your investigations have been done earlier and you have had a right rib fracture then there may not be any thing new that has happened. Rib fractures require time to heal and two weeks is not enough. n most cases, broken ribs usually heal on their own in one or two months. It is suggested to allow 6 to 8 weeks before you start doing normal physical work such as lifting children.
You can apply muscle relaxants and pain reliever ointments over the area injured. If you are having any difficulty in breathing then you may have to visit your doctor.
Hope your query is answered.
Please write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 7th rib fracture treatment
- 1st rib fracture treatment
- Treatment of multiple rib fractures
- Suggest treatment for rib fracture pain
- Hairline rib fracture treatment
- 9th rib fracture treatment
- Treatment of displaced rib fractures
- First aid nondisplaced rib fracture treatment
- Nondisplaced rib fracture treatment
- Treatment and cure for Rib fracture
- Done with CAT scan and ultrasound. Taking Testosterone. Ultrasound...
- Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead...
- Fell down and hurt chest. What are the findings in the x-ray report?
- Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?
- Had a history of colon cancer and had bowel resection. Left butt is...
- Swollen lymph nodes under arms and groin hurts and have sores. Could...
- Suffered arachnoid hemorrhage after head injury. Suffer constant...
- What is the cause for itchy underarms?
- On warfarin for PE. Having bleeding from rectum. Should I go to the ER?
- Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection. Slight fluctuations in...