Suggest treatment for red shiny spots in genital area
Thanks for writing to health care magic.I can understand your concern.
It seems you are probably having intertrigo.
Thigh and pubic areas are often under constant friction during walking,cycling etc.This leads to irritation and secondary infection of skin with fungus(yeast) and bacteria leading to rashes and burning.
It will be important to keep area as dry as possible.A good antifungal powder like candid applied two to three times daily will be helpful.Avoid tight fitting pants as far as possible.This will minimize friction.
It will be better if you avoid vaseline and balenol lotionas they keep area moist.
If there is severe burning you may apply mild steroid cream like cortisone.
I hope this will help you.In case of any concern i will be happy to help you.Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Genital herpes treatment cream
- Genital lichen planus treatment
- Suggest treatment for genital herpes
- Genital herpes treatment valtrex
- Genital candidiasis treatment
- Red rashes on genitals for both man and wife treatment
- Treatment for genital friction burn
- Genital herpes treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen genital wart
- Genital fungal infection treatment