Suggest treatment for prostate inflammation
And ideas, more annoying than painful, and just never had any such feelings like this in my life before, I am 52 years of age.
Prostate inflammation seems the most probable reason.
Thank you for the query.
Such symptoms are quite characteristic for inflammation of the urinary tract. Most likely you have prostate inflammation (can be chronic, come and go). With this issue you may have also occasional rectal pain.
Other possible reason of such symptoms are urethra inflammation or testicle inflammation.
I suggest you to consult urologist. Urine analysis, PSA level and rectal examination should be performed. Antibiotic treatment seems necessary.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prostate inflammation ejaculation
- Prostate inflammation causes
- Prostate inflammation and burping
- Prostate inflammation symptoms treatment
- Symptoms of prostate inflammation
- What causes prostate inflammation
- Sinusitis chronic prostatitis inflammation gout hypertension treatment
- Treatment and cure for prostatic inflammation/infection
- Treatment and cure for prostate inflammation
- Lipitor and prostate inflammation