Suggest treatment for problems in ovulation while planning to conceive

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Tue, 18 Jul 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Dear Doctor, I just got married 8months back. And my in laws are awaiting for baby and took me for check up. Doctor gave me Siphene tablet to have from the 5th day of mensural cycle. and went for the scan, it seems my eggs are not developing...please help to become pregnant
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Try again

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns.

You may need higher dose of siphene and some gonadotropin injections.

I suggest you check with your doctor if you need injections.
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 7 minutes later
yeah she told me to come for the scan on Friday and if not developing asked to put injection +Siphene in the next cycle. my concern is am not getting periods also unless I take tablets so how will start my next cycle? moreover I don't know when to have intercourse also?
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follicular growth scan

Detailed Answer:

Your doctor will tell you about when are you likely to ovulate as per your ultrasound scan report.

You can have sexual Intercourse during that time as your periods are irregular.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D