Suggest treatment for pain due to endometriosis
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
What medications have you tried so far for your endometriosis, and how bad is it ?
Could you upload the images of the scans done ?
I would then guide you further.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Let me know if I need to find another solution to help me with the pain or do you think yall my can help I need to know as soon as possible
You may then try higher drugs like Gonadotropin agonists and Gonadotropin antagonists.
If you want another doctor, you are most welcome to do that.
I have tried my level best to help you out and make suggestions.
I find the response very rude.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Endometriosis symptoms and treatment
- Endometriosis treatment injection lupride
- Treatment for endometriosis in ayurveda
- Treatment for endometriosis pain
- Cause of stomach pain after endometriosis treatment
- Hormonal treatment for endometriosis
- Treatments for endometriosis
- Natural treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis with bloating and pain
- Endometriosis drug treatment
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?