Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Men's Health
Question: Need medicine to enhance sexual power since i am facing early erection
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take Sildenafil as on demand

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of early erection

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making precise comments on your problem.
1) Do you get hard erection?
2) Do you get early ejaculation (Ejaculation within one minute of penetration of vagina)?

Getting early ejaculation (Premature Ejaculation ) is common problem many people face at this age .

Taking Sildenafil (Viagra)as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak