Suggest treatment for poor skin fixation on the shaft of the penis
Please provide some more details.
Thanks for using HCM.
I read your post about soiling of your clothes while urinating.
I need some more details to assist you.
- Since when are you having this symptom?
- Do you have burning urination?
- Do you have enlarged prostate?-
- Are you able to retract the foreskin?
Kindly provide me these details.
With kind regards,
Have ha ED for years tried many different pills ,pumps to help but the
shaft just gets shorter, I hav sever nuerophy and a lot of pain arms ,legs,back
thought that this pain may cause the issues'
no burning just many trips to bathroom nightly
I belive so
hard to find any shaft to retract
You have signs of prostate enlargement.
The dribbling of urine and soiling of clothes is due to prostate enlargement. Many trips to bathroom in the night confirms it. The length of the shaft has got nothing to do with dribbling of urine and soiling of clothes.
You can have an ultrasound scan of the abdomen and an uroflometry done to confirm prostate enlargement and plan further treatment.
If it is only mild, then medical treatment with drugs like tamsulosin and dutasteride would help.
In severe forms you may require surgery.
I hope that answers your question.
With kind regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Suggest treatment for itchy and inflamed penis shaft
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Suggest treatment for extra skin covering the glans penis
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Skin infection around the penis suggestions treatment
- Suggest treatment for dry and cracked penis skin
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- Pimple on shaft of penis treatment
- Suggest treatment for inflammation of penis skin
- Suggest treatment for poor skin fixation on the shaft of the penis
- Is there any relationship between salt cravings and parathyroid disorder?
- Suggest treatment for mild aortic blockage
- What causes a radiating warmth from the chest area under the sternum?
- Can Mucinex Sinus-Max be taken along with Gengraf, Prednisone and...
- Can Acetaminophen be taken while on Hydrocodone - Homatropine?
- What causes vision sensitivity to light and itching?
- What causes swelling on left side of face?
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain, anxiety, depression, frequent...
- What causes lightheadedness especially when moving around or bending?