Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest treatment for phimosis

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9634 Questions
Hello Doctor..
The foreskin on my penis is very tight...I am unmarried yet.. I have a constant fear regarding this issue as to how i could have a safe and comfortable sex with a tight foreskin. I am not looking forward for any type of surgery.. Kindly suggest me an alternate way to make it flexible,....
Posted Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Surgery is the only option.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Phimosis.

At the outset let me state that Circumcision (Surgery) is the only treatment option for permanent cure of this problem.

This is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure and helps to have enjoyable sex for rest of the life.

Please consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical evaluation and get it done at earliest before you get married.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor