Suggest treatment for phimosis

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hello Doctor..
The foreskin on my penis is very tight...I am unmarried yet.. I have a constant fear regarding this issue as to how i could have a safe and comfortable sex with a tight foreskin. I am not looking forward for any type of surgery.. Kindly suggest me an alternate way to make it flexible,....
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Surgery is the only option.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Phimosis.

At the outset let me state that Circumcision (Surgery) is the only treatment option for permanent cure of this problem.

This is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure and helps to have enjoyable sex for rest of the life.

Please consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical evaluation and get it done at earliest before you get married.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil..