Suggest treatment for periodontal abscess
seems like Periodontal infection,xray and treatment, do these remedies.
Thanks for consulting Healthcaremagic .
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query .
I have gone through your query and images you have attached . As far as I have noticed it is Periodontal Abscess due to Periodontal infection (gum infection) . Dont be worried so much . I will suggest you to consult oral surgeon for clinical examination and intra oral periapical x-ray to rule out the exact condition of tooth and gum. If radiograph reveals Periodontal infection, then treatment done is scaling and curretage .
In meantime I will suggest you to do some remedies -
-Brush your teeth twice daily using soft bristle toothbrush .
-Do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times a day .
-Use chlorhhexidine containing mouthwash .
-You can take medicine like Amoxicillin CV by consulting with local doctor .
Hope I have answered your query .
If you have further query I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abscessed tooth
- Treatment and cure for periodontal abscess
- Periodontal abscess maxillary sinus
- Periodontal abscess with low grade fever
- Symptoms of periodontal abscess
- Diagnosis of periodontal abscess
- Difference between periapical abscess and periodontal abscess
- Drugs/medication for periodontal abscess
- Periodontal abscess causes
- Periodontal abscess treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in wisdom tooth
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils
- What causes gritty feeling under the tongue?
- Suggest treatment for yellowish teeth and bleeding gums
- What is the time of eruption of permanent upper and lower teeth?
- What causes salty taste in mouth?
- How can bad breath be treated
- What causes swelling on collar bone?
- What causes foul taste in mouth?
- Suggest remedy for foul smell from mouth