Suggest treatment for painful swelling in the lower eyelid

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Mon, 6 Mar 2017 in Homeopathy
Question: Please forward this request to Dr. Ratnesh[Homeopath]

As per the last discussions, it has been over 4-5 days now to continue with STAPHYSAGRIA 30 & PULSATILLA NIGRICANS 30, 4 drops twice but now my wife has developed swelling ans pain in lower eyelid of the same eye which was having eye sty on upper lid earlier, can you please let me know the reason for the same as pictures were shared in earlier thread of the discussions.

Can you please suggest the correct line of treatment along with the reason, the upper lid eye sty is recovered fully of this eye which is having swelling and pain in the lower lid now. What should be the eye washing procedure now.

Thanks.

Pls reply with details.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr XXXXXXX
Understand, in case of styes though their is one or two nodes are visible but inside the eyelid many nodes are present which develops with time. or some time they remain small in size and irritate the eye.

Homeopathic medicine works on the eye and remove all the nodes.
So the symptom are the result of medicine and the pop up of nodes is because of the medicinal effect.
Once the nodes are out it will cure the styes and also stop the possibility of repetition of complain in future.

Meanwhile she may stop the medicine for 2 days and then start again the same medicine. This will give diminish the effect of medicine for some time to make her ease.
She may also continue the medicine if she wish.
This is matter of 2-3 days and once it os over she will be relieved and cured completely.

Hope this is clear.

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 10 hours later
Pl advice on the cleaning of the eye sty area and reasons for having eye sty in one's eye frequently.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello
You may wash your eyes with XXXXXXX warm water 3-4 times in a day.
This will give her relief from pain and irritation.
understand whenever styes occur there are presence of multiple nodes which appear one by one or multiple at same time.
Homeopathic medicine helps to remove all the styes. Homeopathic medicine never suppress the disease condition otherwise this may lead to some other and long term serious consequence.

wait for 1-2 days and she will be alright.

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Please explain the reasons for having frequent stys and how do you prevent it to reoccur.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
There are multiple oil glands present in the eyelid. These oil gland help in lubrication of eye, and protect from infection.
Due to bacterial infection these glands blocked and form styes which is a pimple like pop structure or node.
Suppose if there are 10 oil glands and they are exposed with bacterial infection so every glands popup with time to time and as a result we experience repeated episodes of styes.
Disappearance of one styes doesn't mean to cure of problem.
So medicine help either to kill the bacteria or remove these bacterial growth out of the body.
The reason for infection may be due to
1 Poor hygiene
2 Acquired infection by touching the eyes with infected hands or cloth.
3 Sharing make-up and other product.

Hope this is clear to you

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later
Thanks very much for the update, could you please suggest the ways/approaches to avoid the bacterial growth in body as cleanliness is very much there in home and surroundings and no sharing make up and other products are in place.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Following steps are helpful to avoid infection
1 Washing eye with clean XXXXXXX warm water on regular basis 2-3 times in day even before sleeping .
2 Use only clean cloths or tissue paper. Do not touch with dirty hands. wash your hands before and after touching your eyes.
3 Avoid using others handkerchief or cloths to exposed with cross infection.
4 Avoid stress condition.

These are some precautionary steps to avoid any type of eye infection.

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh