Suggest treatment for overactive bladder
I do not think that there is any problem with absorption
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I do not think that you have any absorption problem. In OAB or Overactive Bladder there is a problem with bladder-storage function that causes a sudden urge to urinate. If you had problem with absorption, the water or fluids that you drink would have remained in the gastrointestinal tract and you would have passed it through stool i.e. you would be having watery diarrhea. So, there is no problem with absorption. The water is getting absorbed into the blood stream and filtered through the kidneys to reach the bladder.
Hope that clears your query.
Boutulinum toxin injection in bladder may be an option
Thanks for writing back.
I would emphasize on the pelvic or Kegel exercises. You can talk to your doctor about Boutulinum toxin injection in bladder which can be effective for as long as 9 months. I would not suggest the use of medicines otherwise. I have no other specific suggestions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for overactive bladder syndrome
- Masturbation and overactive bladder
- Cortisone and overactive bladder
- Overactive bladder and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for overactive bladder
- Overactive bladder tablets
- Overactive bladder tickling
- Epilim overactive bladder
- Suggest alternative medicine of vesicare for overactive bladder problems
- Treatment and cure for overactive bladder
- What causes shots available to treat knee pain post injury?
- Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone
- Suggest remedy for anger when recovering from sepsis
- Suggest remedy to maintain hair growth and nail growth
- Suggest treatment for headache, stomach pain and black floating stool
- Suggest treatment for chronic cough and allergy
- Suggest treatment for chest congestion
- What causes pain in the right side arm after removal of cancerous lung?
- Suggest treatment for strep, pseudomonas aeruginosa and growth of anaerobes
- Suggest treatment for rashes on face