• question-icon

Suggest an over the counter medicine for overactive bladder

Posted on Thu, 2 Nov 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have MS I think this is why I have developed OAB. I AM IN N.D. MY DR IN CALABAASAS, I NEED AN OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION FOR OAB. THE DOCTORS HERE IN N.D, ALMOST KILLED ME LAST TIME. I FLEW HOME AND WAS TOLD I HAD 2 DAYS OF LIFE LEFT. I REFUSE TO SEE THEM. MY DOCTOR IN LA IS NUMBER ONE IN CALIF. I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE. HANTYRVE BEEN SEEING HIM SINCE I WAS 15, AND A DIFFERERENT DR. TOLD ME I WOULD BE LUCKY TO SEE 25. I WET ON TO BECOME A SHERRIFF, AND THEN RUN A TRUCKING CO. FOR 10 YEARS, WHILE BEING MARRIED TO A FULL BIRD COL IN THE USMC. BOTTOM LINE I NEED A GOOD OVER THE CONTER OAB MEDICATION. I CAN BUY OUT OF CANADA, OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY, DUE TO OUR MILATARY RANK. HAVE BEEN TO DR HERE THEY GAVE ME AZO. THERE ARE GOOD OAD MEDICATIONS. WHAT IS YOUR SUGESTION. WHAT CAN I BUY ONLINE? XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
OTC medicine available

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I would insist you to avoid using abbreviations since they can lead to unnecessary confusions. I assume that you are talking about Overactive Bladder (OAB) in Multiple Sclerosis (MS). A patch, called Oxytrol for Women that delivers oxybutynin (3.9 mg delivered through skin daily), is available over-the-counter patch and therefore is available without a prescription. It needs to be applied to the skin every four days. It can be purchased online.

Let me know if I could help further.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha