Suggest treatment for neck pain, sore throat and earaches
Please answer these questions .
Thanks for consulting Healthcaremagic.
This is Dr. Priyanka Tiwari answering your query
I have read your query and understand your concern . As far as pain on left side of neck is concerned on moving jaw can be due to - Impacted wisdom tooth or Temporomandibular disorder .
Dont be worried so much . I would like to know few more details so that I can reach a diagnosis .
1- Do you have pain in opening and closing your mouth ?
2- Any clicking sound present on opening the mouth?
3- Do you have any history of trauma ?
Kindly answer these questions so that i can arrive at conclusion and give you proper diagnosis.
No trauma, some clicking
lso feels like a soar throat and ear ache, only when I move my jaw
TMD , take few precautions, nothing to worry .
I have gone through your answers . Pain on opening and closing mouth with some clicking indicates Temporomandibular disorder . Soreness in throat and pain in ear can be associated symptoms of Temporomandibular dysfunction .
For TMD will suggest you few precaution Like: -
-Take Soft Diet .
-Avoid excessive mouth opening .
-You can do Hot Formentation, you can do is take towel soak in warm water for sometime , squeeze it and put it on painful areas of on jaws both -Take these precautions you will get relief.
- For pain you can apply (local application) ointment containing Diclofenac sodium on left side of jaw and you can take medicine Muscle relaxtant by consulting with local doctor .
Hope i have answered your query .
If you have further query i will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neck pain sore throat headache stomach ache
- Neck pain sore throat what to do
- Neck pain light headed sore throat
- Sore throat neck pain headache weakness
- Sore throat bump inside lip neck pain
- Sore throat neck pain stomach pain
- Stiff neck painful weakness sore throat taking analgesics suggest
- Sore throat neck pain frequent urination
- Sore throat neck pain pimples
- Sore throat cough neck pain burning sensation