Suggest treatment for lump on breast

Posted on Mon, 8 Sep 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: Hello doctor,

I just undergone my second iui a week ago. I found something at my left breast,like a marble and is not painful. I didnt noticed it before other than my inverted left nipple which i thought is normal because i had it since im teenager. My concern is, did i need to do a check up immidiately? Im trying to get pregnant here and i want to focus in that but still I need medical advised here.i really dont know what i should do now.

Transaction ref: HCM 68680
Answered by Dr. Soumya 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Fibroadenoma ?

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to healthcare magic.

The mass which is painless and XXXXXXX is probably fibroadenoma.

This is a small fibrous tissue which has become hard. This needs to be examined by a surgeon to confirm diagnosis.

This is can be removed through a small surgery. Better to get examined.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju
Dr. Soumya

OBGYN