Suggest treatment for lesions on upper arms

Question
Did I honestly cause myself to GET these horrible round "lesions" that upon onset DO NOT ITCH. My sis caught a glimpse of my upper arms and commented that it looked like I had cigars put 25 yrs agoout on me...but no sores. I am a colonized MRSA pt. that was dx right after one of my many joint replacements. I am a retired Fire Fighter after I took a 45 ft. fall 25 years ago. I was perm. ret. and was dx with the trifecta. First MS, 2nd Lupus then the MRSA (also severe Osteo Arth, Traumatic Arth. Fibromyalgia and I have lost my vision in my rt, eye. It goes even deeper as I have had 58 surgeries). For 25 years, every other year I would break out with these blisters, they rupture and ooze watery red and clear viscous fluid and the procedure is Hospital, Gent. Vanc. and Diflucan for ten days and I leave the Isolation room and be discharged the following day. About 4 months ago I began having all three "types" of stomach ailments,,,n,d,&v. A head ache so bad that it has made me even MORE isolated into a dark room. A stiff neck, I cannot touch my chin to my neck. Large swollen Lymph nodes in neck and back of my head. My left side of face is numb. I cannot feel my ear and my jawline feels swollen and very painful. My muscles are even more debilitating than "normal" for me and my joints are swollen and again, very painful. Oh, and this is new....I have infected nail beds (my two big toe nails have come OFF). Could all of this really be lichen, just from me having itchy patches that I KNOW I am not touching when I am awake. I have gone to wearing full pajamas and cotton gloves taped at the wrist with paper tape (half on my skin and half off just so I will wake myself up as I would have to unwrap the tape to get at it, if I begin to scratch).....HELP ME PLEASE as those circular disc shaped raised dark lesions are headed for my face!
Posted Tue, 12 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Details like photos required.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for query.I am Dr Bharatesh answering your query.

I appreciate your history presentation and the pain you have put into to write it.
Please can you send the photos of all the rashes you have to get the idea of morphology of rashes.
Also please send the reports of biopsy or all investigations done .

I suppose treatment given is gentamicin, vancomycin and flucanazole given for your previous admission. What was the diagnosis then made.
Any other symptoms like pain do you have in lesions apart from itching.
Any known allergies.
What medications and diet are you taking. Do you have any disease like diabetes etc.

Please revert back with the above details and will try to help you.
Thank you
Dr Bharatesh